Horaires et Tarifs à insérer ici
Progress at your own pace and level!
Whatever your level or your objectives, the instructors from ESF in Les 2 Alpes will accompany you for technical progress, but also in the discovery of the ski area ...
- Teaching can be offered in several languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German. Alone, in family or between friends, the personalised teaching will allow you to combine the pleasures of skiing with the improvement of your technique.
- Our instructors teach all levels of skiing and snowboarding, from beginners to competitors and freestylers!
- Our instructors are specially trained to help you overcome technical difficulties so that skiing is always a pleasure.
- Alone, with family or friends, personalised teaching will allow you to combine the pleasure of skiing with the improvement of your technique.
People must purchase a Lift Pass for private Lessons!
Good to know
- For 5 or 6 consecutive days of lesson, a 10% discount is applied.
- For 3 or 4 consecutive days of lesson, a 5% discount is applied.
- Discounts are not applicable for group rates (7-10 persons).
- For any private lessons bookings, please contact the ESF by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
- Check you are well insured (our courses do not include accident insurance). Possible to buy insurance "Assur'Glisse" at the office of the lifts.
- For any private lesson, a Lift Pass will be required to climb to the glacier.
OUR COURSES DO NOT INCLUDE ACCIDENT INSURANCE. we reccommend INSURANCE "assur' glisse".